WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
Company Name: KAMASANA RELAX, S.L. (hereinafter, the “Company” or the “Responsible”).
CIF: B 98 82 26 61
Address: Polígono Industrial el Pla, c/ L´Agulla 7, Ontinyent, Valencia.
Telephone: 962 298 517
Email for Communications regarding data protection: email@example.com
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT? WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT?
The personal data of the interested parties will be processed by KAMASANA RELAX, S.L. in accordance with the following purposes, depending on the moment in which said information is provided:
- In order to answer your questions or send you information related to your request, it may be necessary for us to obtain information from you, in which case we will ask you to voluntarily provide it to us expressly. You should only send us the data of which you are the owner, or of third parties, if you are your legal representative or have obtained your unequivocal consent. The legal basis of the treatment corresponds to art. 6.1 a) RGPD (consent of the interested party).
- Manage subscriptions to receive commercial information about KAMASANA RELAX, S.L., for which the consent of the interested party is obtained in our newsletter, through the mechanisms enabled in this regard on the web. The treatment is based on art. 6.1 a) RGPD (consent of the interested party), which can be withdrawn at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal.
- Users have the right to participate in possible personnel selection processes that we may carry out if you send us your resume. The legal basis of the treatment lies in the consent of the interested party, in accordance with art. 6.1 a) RGPD.
- To manage comments on our news blog. The treatment is based on art. 6.1 a) RGPD (consent of the interested party).
- For analytical and statistical purposes, in the event that you accept the cookies used by the website for these purposes, for which the user’s consent is obtained, in accordance with art. 6.1 a) RGPD and art. 22 LSSI.
WHAT ARE THE DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA?
We will keep your data for the time strictly essential to comply with the purpose for which they were collected and, subsequently, they will remain blocked for as long as responsibilities for the treatment and / or purpose may arise.
The received CVs will be destroyed if they were discarded from the possible selection processes that we could carry out, keeping them for a maximum period of one year.
Period of conservation of your data for sending commercial communications:
- If you have expressly authorized us, we will keep your data until you decide to withdraw your consent.
- If you have maintained a contractual relationship with us and we send you commercial communications, we will keep your data until you decide to oppose such treatment.
HOW SHOULD I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DATA?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to us through this website are true, correct, current and complete. The User must notify us of any modification or update thereof, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses indicated in the section ¿Where can you exercise your rights?
WHAT ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION?
We will not transfer information to third parties except legal obligation and those necessary to provide the services, or in the event that you give your express and unequivocal consent.
ARE THERE INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
KAMASANA RELAX, S.L. do not intend to make international transfers of your data. However, we may use service providers and data processors that work on behalf of KAMASANA RELAX, S.L. Services may include system hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, email messaging services, etc. These third-party companies have the obligation to guarantee that the information is processed in accordance with the regulations in force. For our part, we will always do our best to ensure that all third parties we work with maintain the security of your personal data.
WHAT RIGHTS DO THE INTERESTED PARTIES HAVE?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They will also have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time when the basis that legitimizes it is the obtaining of the interested party’s own consent.
Anyone may file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, as the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights or believe that the data processing is not adequate with current legislation.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
By written communication addressed to KAMASANA RELAX, S.L., Polígono Industrial el Pla, c/ L´Agulla 7, P.C. 46870, Ontinyent, Valencia or, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying yourself and specifying your request by providing a photocopy of your national identity document or equivalent document.
In commercial communications including newsletters, you can revoke the consent granted by sending an email to our address email@example.com. indicating in the message the phrase “Unsubscribe from the Communications Service”, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link if this is indicated in the email message.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (RGPD) for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The CONTROLLER guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares that he has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its treatment for the purposes expressed above. It is noted that some of the services provided on the Web may have particular conditions, in which case users will be duly informed.